1. The manuscript should be prepared in IEEE format using MS WORD template available respectively in MS word (.doc). The guidelines and Copyright Form may help you to prepare the manuscript. These templates and guidelines can also be found in publisher’s homepage by clicking on ‘Instructions for Authors’ section.
Instructions for Authors
2. Do not make any page numbering and do not give any running head title.
3. Articles must be written in spell checked and grammatically correct English.
4. Figures, text, or the tables MUST be visible within boundary of the text area of the page and MUST NOT go beyond it.
5. The figures / graphs / plots in the manuscript MUST be of good resolution (600 dpi or more), tables MUST NOT be in pictorial format. Text in figures should not be too small, and preferably of equal size as text of the article.
6. All references, figures, and tables should be numbered in sequence starting from 1 and MUST be duly cited / referred within the text.
7. Do NOT use any Social / Academic titles (e.g. Mr.,Ms.,Dr.,Prof. etc) preceding the author names. Do NOT mention the position of a person (e.g., research scholar, student, assistant professor, professor, IEEE member, IEEE student member etc.) in the affiliation.
8. Mention full address, affiliation, and email of ALL authors, specify a corresponding author with the corresponding e-mail ID. [Once an article is accepted, the publisher will send the proofreading of article to this e-mail]
9. Every article must bear a self-composed independent single paragraph as Abstract, which MUST NOT bear any citation or reference. Abstract MUST not have a section number.
10. Adhere to page size, page margin size, line spacing, and font style, font sizes as prescribed in IEEE double-column template, do not manually alter ANY of these parameters.
11. Deeply verify the referencing style of IEEE, which will help to produce correct reference format. A reference should bear following parameters in proper format: author name(s), title of article/book, conference/journal name, volume, issue, page numbers, and publication year.
12. Any article, not in format, will be subjected to rejection without any judgment on its quality.
13. The articles should be own work of the authors. If any work is referred from others (or some other work by the author), proper acknowledgment should be given. Plagiarism of any type, if detected, will lead to rejection of the articles anytime.
a. Follow the link here and submit your article with properly mentioning article title, authors names and other details that will be asked.
b. Create / sign up for an Easychair account if you do not have one.
c. Fill proper metadata of the article in Easychair as they exist in your article. Title, Abstract, Keywords, list of authors (in order) and their affiliation should be mentioned in Easychair while submitting.
d. You will be assigned an unique article ID of your submitted article, which you should remember and use for any correspondence.
e. Page size of an article should not exceed 12 in any case. Desired page size is 8 – 10.
f. You need not upload editable source files ( .doc or .docx or LaTeX files) for review. Submit single PDF files only. If your article is selected, you will later be asked for the source files.
g. Review decision will be e-mailed to authors.
h. Offline submission via e-mails will not be entertained. Offline submissions will lead to rejection without any review or validation.
a. Preparing and uploading of the Camera Ready Article:
The final camera-ready copy of the papers must be in IEEE format with a length of maximum 12 pages. Over-length charges will apply for each extra page beyond 10 pages. However, it is desired that maximum number of pages in an article should not exceed 12 pages in any circumstance.
Check Manuscript preparation steps above for formatting the camera ready article. Upload camera-ready PDF on to the Easychair, and submit source file(s) along with items mentioned in Section e (below) as .zip or .rar file.
b. Paying Registration Fee:
Calculate the registration fee according to your page length as directed in REGISTRATION page and make payment using Foreign Telegraphic Transfer or Direct Transfer or NEFT Transfer or Wire transfer. Do not forget to keep the pay-in-slip or Challan or online payment receipt.
c. Filling up of the Registration Form, which can be found here.
d. Filling up of the Consent to Publish Form, which can be found in publisher’s web page or can directly be downloaded from the link given below.
Consent to Publish Form(Copyright Form)
e. Mailing the following items in .zip / .rar format to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. The Camera ready Article source files, only in MS Word format.
2. Proof of studentship/valid membership (IEEE / ACM) for availing Discounted Registration Fee (if applicable).
3. Scan of registration fee pay-in-slip/voucher of online transfer.
The mail must bear the subject line as: “Registration of article iATMS2019”.
( A SINGLE MAIL must bear all items above. If size exceeds 20 MB, break the mail into more than one. Append to subject line of the mails: Part 1, Part 2 etc. Multiple mails without size limitation will not be considered. )